Why refer a client to Orchard Partners?
Most of our new client relationships are initiated with a referral and we understand that each referral we receive is based on trust. We fully appreciate that when you refer your client to Orchard Partners, your reputation is on the line, too, and we promise to earn the trust you place in us.
- We will protect your brand as diligently as we protect our own
- Your client will know up front what to expect, when to expect it and how much it will cost
- Every appraisal is signed by Joel Johnson, founder of Orchard Partners. You’ll always know who is doing the work and how to get in touch with us
- Joel is an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) and Certified in Entity and Intangible Valuations (CEIV) with more than 30 years of appraisal experience
- We share your commitment to best practices. We stay current with the Appraisal Issues Task Force (AITF) and with the practice guides published by the Appraisal Foundation and the AICPA
- We respect the auditor’s role and promise to provide thoughtful responses to questions raised during the audit review
- We collaborate with our clients, their attorneys and their auditors to ensure an efficient, timely, and professional process
- Whenever possible, we use the Orchard Partners’ network for the benefit of our referral partners
If you’re considering making a referral to Orchard, we’ll be happy to meet with you, provide references and offer samples of our work.